Home Exercise Instructions
Exercise is an effective way to boost immunity, so what exercises can we do while at home?
1. Walk around at home, listen to music, watch TV, and walk back and forth. The time for walking is about the same as the time you usually walk outside.
2. Stretching and stretching is a better exercise in winter. It is simpler than other sports, just like people sit for a long time, because other things have to stand up, they will stretch their waist, so as long as it is forced Once you do your first stretch, you’ll want to start doing other exercises.
3. Bend forward first, then to the right, back, and finally to the left. This kind of turning movement is a kind of buffering movement, which is often done in ordinary life. If you want to carry a little weight, each Get a dumbbell in hand.
4. Do the toe-toe exercise when you are standing with your calf. If you do this exercise for the first time, if you do too much at one time, you will feel that your calf and buttocks will hurt a lot after a day, so this exercise can be done step by step. Come on, don’t do too much at once.
5. Knee bending Knee bending can consume fat in the thigh and enhance the muscle strength of the thigh. It is recommended not to squat, which is easy to damage the joints. Grab both sides of the door frame with both hands, lean back slightly, bend your knees and squat, repeat the action until you feel the muscles in your thighs feel sore, and the effect will come out.
6. Sit-ups Sit-ups are difficult to do on a hard floor. It is best if there is a crunchy board or other professional equipment. If not, you can put it on a soft cushion or use a pillow to put it on the caudal vertebra. Bend your knees and hold your chest with both hands, and do this repeatedly to avoid hurting your tail and waist.
7. Raise the legs alternately, and control the frequency by yourself. To a certain extent, this action is no less than high-intensity running outside, and it will not hurt the knees.
8. Jumping is still one of the best indoor sports, but it needs to be different from person to person, because if you don’t grasp it well, it will hurt the knee joint.
9. Weightlifting Weightlifting is a good strength training exercise. You can try to lift lighter objects and follow the complete movements of clean and jerk. This movement can also prevent osteoporosis.
10. Crawling Take half a minute or a minute to do crawling exercises every day, which can not only relieve waist pain, but also exercise the body’s balance ability.
11. Falling to the ground and standing up When I was a child, I fell a somersault and got up after a while, but as I got older, it was a little difficult to do the movements that seem to be natural. Lay down and get up in bed a few times a day and let this simple skill stay with you, but do what you can and stay safe.
12. Standing balance As we get older, the easiest thing to lose is the ability to balance. Usually, you can try to stand on one leg and wear socks without supporting anything. It is difficult at the beginning, but you will be more comfortable with regular training.
13. Cervical vertebrae rice word exercise Rice word exercise is a popular method of neck health care, that is, with the top of the head or the lower jaw as the pen head, and the neck as the pen holder, repeatedly write the word “米”, 5 to 10 words each time.
Secondly, friends should also pay attention to the following matters when exercising indoors in autumn and winter:
1. Actively warm up In autumn and winter, the weather is cold, and all the organs of the human body are in a state of protection. If there is no warm-up before exercise, muscle strains, joint sprains, etc. are prone to occur.
2. Pay attention to keep warm . Can you wear short-sleeved sports when the heating is turned on indoors in winter? the answer is negative! Even when the temperature is comfortable indoors, exercise should pay attention to keeping warm. Generally, when you first start exercising, you must wear long sleeves, and you can take off your clothes after you sweat slightly. Get dressed as soon as possible after exercising. This protects the joints and bones of the human body.
3. To maintain a reasonable amount of exercise , exercise should be gradual, and the exercise intensity should not be too large, especially for the elderly and the infirm.
4. Drink water in time Replenish water before and after exercise, but avoid drinking coffee or chocolate, because the caffeine contained in it will cause the body to lose water.
5. Pay attention to ventilation for indoor activities in autumn and winter, and pay attention to ventilation.
Tips: If you are a friend of a patient who is in isolation with fever, or have symptoms such as a cold or cough, it is recommended to stay in bed and reduce exercise.
(Contributed by: Liu Mingwei, a health science expert in Henan Province)
Editor in charge: Xu Bo Coordinator: Zhang Xin Review: Lan Xifa
Producer: Liu Zhengyan Supervisor Producer: Wang Jinan Si Kun
It’s not easy to organize