Publisher Raw Fury and developer Shedworks have announced that the adventure game Sable will be released on November 29 for PS5. “Shape” was originally released on September 23, 2021, and landed on PC Steam, Xbox Series, Xbox One, and received “particularly praise” from players on Steam.
The PS5 version will have new features, including a new fishing mini-game, support for haptic feedback on the DualSense wireless controller.
Become a Sabe and embark on a unique and unforgettable journey through vast sand plains, traversing stunning landscape after landscape, encountering shipwrecks and ancient wonders, and gliding to complete your rite of passage.
Ride a floating locomotive to explore one dune after another, climb the magnificent ruins, meet other nomads, explore the long-forgotten secrets of the world, and know the real self under the mask.
The art style of “Shape” is unique. The original soundtrack was created and recorded by Japanese Breakfast. You can roam and explore as you like, and the wonderful world is just waiting for you to discover. Don’t be afraid to take this step.
The game world is rich in content, and traces of ancient civilization can be seen everywhere.
• Climb, jump, float, and glide, the world in front of you is free to explore
• The floating locomotive can be modified at will, as long as there are new parts
• Help the tribes and nomads you meet along the way
• Experience this adventure with all your heart, collecting masks, gear and other items, discovering yourself gradually, and showing who you are to those around you…
• Solve puzzle after puzzle, earn rewards and forge your own path through the harsh desert