[Global Network Express] According to the latest news from Agence France-Presse on the 29th, Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zakharova said on the social platform Telegram that the Russian side will discuss the “Nord Stream incident” and the port of Sevastopol in Crimea. The drone attack was brought to the attention of the international community at the UN Security Council.
“The Russian side intends to draw the attention of the international community, especially through the UN Security Council (to the attention of the international community), to a series of terrorist attacks against Russia in the Black Sea and the Baltic Sea, including the involvement of the United Kingdom,” Zakharova said.
According to previous news from the Russian Satellite News Agency, the Russian Ministry of Defense said earlier in the day that British Royal Navy officials participated in the planning and implementation of the previous terrorist attack on the”North Stream” pipeline. British Sky News later said that the British Ministry of Defense denied the Russian allegations.
According to CCTV news, the Russian Ministry of Defense issued a statement on October 29, local time, saying that at 4:20 a.m. that day, the Ukrainian army dispatched 9 drones and 7 unmanned ships to attack ships of the Black Sea Fleet and Sevastopol. The attack was carried out by civilian ships anchored at the base. The minesweeper “Ivan Gorubets” of the Russian Black Sea Fleet and an oil boom in the southern port were slightly damaged. The Black Sea Fleet destroyed all incoming air targets. The Russian Ministry of Defense also said that the preparations for the attack and the training of the personnel of the Ukrainian Special Maritime Operations Center were carried out under the leadership of experts sent by a British naval unit.