Seabuckthorn puree contains 22 kinds of fatty acids, 42 kinds of lipids, 11 kinds of trace elements, a variety of organic acids, phospholipids, sterols, seabuckthorn flavonoids and phenols as many as 36 kinds, various amino acids necessary for the human body and A variety of active substances such as superoxidase.
The sea buckthorn puree extracted from the sea buckthorn fruit retains the fresh flavor and rich nutrition of the sea buckthorn fruit. Sweet and sour, full of VC
In the atmosphere of 996,007 and sub-health, contemporary young people start the way of health preservation early. From children, teenagers in school, mothers who are tired of breastfeeding, and middle-aged and elderly people, more and more people begin to join seabuckthorn health care.
So, how to drink sea buckthorn puree? Before or after meals? Before or after exercise? Can I drink it before going to bed
You can drink sea buckthorn puree on an empty stomach before meals and on a full stomach after meals.
Drink sea buckthorn puree on an empty stomach before exercising, it is appetizing and refreshing, and it can also promote gastrointestinal motility and help defecation.
Drinking sea buckthorn puree within an hour before going to bed after meals can not only relieve greasy, but also promote gastrointestinal digestion and help lose weight.
Remember to rinse your mouth after drinking!
How to eat sea buckthorn puree for the first time
1. Add honey: Take an appropriate amount of sea buckthorn puree and put it in the cup each time when drinking, and then add honey, which can not only further promote gastrointestinal absorption, but also help to improve the taste.
2. Adding sugar substitute: Seabuckthorn puree can also be directly added with sugar substitute in an appropriate amount. The taste is also very good, and it is more nutritious. And it’s low in calories, so you don’t have to worry about the risk of getting fat!
30-50ml a day is enough.
Jizhitang sea buckthorn products are whole fruit beating, no water, no flavor and pigment added, the ingredients list is only pure large fruit sea buckthorn
Seabuckthorn fruit puree contains 22 kinds of fatty acids, 42 kinds of lipids, 11 kinds of trace elements, a variety of organic acids, phospholipids, sterols, seabuckthorn flavonoids and phenols as many as 36 kinds, various amino acids and many kinds of essential amino acids for human body. active substances such as superoxidase.
● Men who drink and smoke regularly and have poor stomach!
● Women who have poor complexion and want to become white, thinner and more beautiful!
● People with obesity, three highs, and people with poor cardiovascular and cerebrovascular health!
● Stay up late, stressful, lack of exercise office workers, student party!
● The urban population who pay attention to health preservation and pursue a healthy diet!