Stomach pain is a common disease in our life. Many people have experienced stomach pain, but it is often ignored by people. There are many reasons for stomach pain, such as stomach pain caused by indigestion, stomach pain caused by cold, and stomach pain caused by chronic gastritis. Today, we will analyze the main reasons for stomach pain.
Common causes of stomach pain
1. Bad eating habits
Bad eating habits are a common cause of stomach pain. For example, frequent overeating, often eating some difficult to digest food, or eating a lot of spicy and irritating food can cause stomach pain.
2. Excessive drinking
Excessive drinking can also cause stomach pain. If you drink too much alcohol in one go, or drink without eating, the residual alcohol will cause continuous damage to the gastric mucosa, resulting in symptoms of stomach pain.
3. Abdominal cold
A cold abdomen may also cause symptoms of stomach pain, because catching a cold or eating cold food may cause stomach cramps, which can lead to symptoms of stomach pain.
4. Stomach disease
After suffering from stomach disease, symptoms of stomach pain will often appear, such as acute and chronic gastritis, gastric ulcer, gastric polyps, gastric stones, gastric tumors, etc., which can often lead to gastric pain.
5. Gastroesophageal reflux
Sometimes, stomach pain may be caused by acid reflux. The stomach acid should be kept in the stomach, but for some reason, it flows back into the esophagus, which will cause heartburn or pain.
6. Indiscriminate use of drugs
Some people take some painkillers indiscriminately when stomach pain occurs, which will aggravate the condition. Because painkillers can only relieve pain, and cannot treat stomach problems, they can also stimulate the stomach strongly and aggravate the symptoms of stomach pain.
5 ways to nourish your stomach every day
1. Keep warm – people with chronic stomach disease should pay special attention to keeping the stomach warm, add clothes in time, and cover the bedding when sleeping at night.
2. Recuperation – The diet of patients with stomach disease should generally be warm, soft, light, vegetarian, and fresh. It should be regular and quantitative, eat less and eat more frequently, so that there is often food and gastric acid in the stomach for neutralization.
3. Taboos – patients with stomach problems should pay attention to taboos, do not eat too cold, too hot, too hard, too spicy, too sticky food, but also avoid overeating, quit smoking and drinking.
4. Meditation – The occurrence and development of diseases such as stomach disease and duodenal ulcer are closely related to people’s emotions and mentality. Pay attention to keep the spirit happy and emotional stability, and avoid the stimulation of negative emotions such as tension, anxiety, and anger.
5. Exercise – Gastrointestinal patients should carry out moderate exercise in combination with their own signs to improve the body’s resistance to disease, reduce the recurrence of disease, and promote physical and mental health.
Stomach pain is related to many factors, such as frequent symptoms of stomach pain, should not blindly take medication, should go to a regular professional hospital in time, a clear diagnosis, and symptomatic treatment.